Saturday, March 5, 2011

Very long overdue update!

Malorie is doing great!!! She is almost two and a half now and I am happy to say she is on all foods except wheat. So only down to one allergy!!! I am so happy! Wheat is so much easier to avoid than other foods.
Sadly at this age she is starting to notice that we are eating things that she is not. I try to make things that we all can eat together and not leave her out. most of our dinners are allergy free and we eat at the table like a family. The hard part is when we eat out. I used to bring her foods to eat but she is noticing that we are getting special food and she wants special food too. I'm not really sure what to do about this yet. I have thought about telling her about her allergies but i don't know if she will understand. I will think of something.

I will hope to update more soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment